TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR DIPLOMAT HOTEL
- No cancellation charges apply prior to 18:00 (local time), up to 1 day prior to arrival. After that time, the first night will be charged.
- One night will be charged for no shows
Confirmation/Guarantee of Reservation
- Payment will not be taken at the time of booking unless you are booking a special that contains specific restrictions.
- Please refer to individual rate/package terms prior to confirming your reservation.
- All guests must be over the age of eighteen or in the company of a parent or guardian. Bookings which are turned away for not meeting this criteria will be treated as cancellations and charged one night’s accommodation.
Check-In and Check-Out
- Check-in time is 2.00 pm
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Changes to check-in or check-out can be arranged in advance directly with the hotel, changes are subject to availability and may incur a fee.
- A valid credit card imprint or equivalent of $100 will be required at check in to cover any incidental charges. Payment by third party credit cards may be arranged by contacting the Hotel directly.
Rates and Charges
- Payment for accommodation and any additional charges from arrival up until the agreed departure date will be incurred by the guest.
- Full payment for your stay will be charged within 24 hours of arrival or at time of arrival
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Diners Cards all incur a surcharge of 1.5% for each transaction
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars per room per night and are inclusive of GST.
Advanced Purchases Rates
- Advance purchase and other specials will be charged when the reservation is made.
- Advance purchase and other specials are non-refundable or transferable to another date
The Hotel reserves the right to refuse service and cancel any reservation that does not meet the above criteria