TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR DIPLOMAT HOTEL
- No cancellation charges apply prior to 18:00 (local time), up to 1 day prior to arrival. After that time, the first night will be charged.
- One night will be charged for no shows
Confirmation/Guarantee of Reservation
- Payment will not be taken at the time of booking unless you are booking a special that contains specific restrictions.
- Please refer to individual rate/package terms prior to confirming your reservation.
- All guests must be over the age of eighteen or in the company of a parent or guardian. Bookings which are turned away for not meeting this criteria will be treated as cancellations and charged one night’s accommodation.
Check-In and Check-Out
- Check-in time is 2.00 pm
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Changes to check-in or check-out can be arranged in advance directly with the hotel, changes are subject to availability and may incur a fee.
- A valid credit card imprint or equivalent of $100 will be required at check in to cover any incidental charges. Payment by third party credit cards may be arranged by contacting the Hotel directly.
Rates and Charges
- Payment for accommodation and any additional charges from arrival up until the agreed departure date will be incurred by the guest.
- Full payment for your stay will be charged within 24 hours of arrival or at time of arrival
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Diners Cards all incur a surcharge of 1.5% for each transaction
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars per room per night and are inclusive of GST.
Advanced Purchases Rates
- Advance purchase and other specials will be charged when the reservation is made.
- Advance purchase and other specials are non-refundable or transferable to another date
The Hotel reserves the right to refuse service and cancel any reservation that does not meet the above criteria
Best Rate Guaranteed – Terms and Conditions
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to unpublished rates or prepaid offers. Unpublished rates include privately negotiated rates, packaged rates, rates involving a prepaid voucher program, hotel rooms sold as part of a travel package and rates not available to the general public. Rates not available to the general public include but are not limited to corporate discounted rates, group rates, meeting rates, any rate requiring membership in a club, subscription to a website, use of a specific uploaded application or require an affiliation with any other organization where the rates are targeted specifically toward a specific group of individuals and not intended for the general public.
The type of room for which the application of the guarantee is sought must be the same room type as booked on the Website or by phone, for the same number of guests, advertised at the same time and with an identical cancellation and payment policy.
Documented proof will be required with your claim showing the lower rate advertised at the equivalent time and date as on www.premierhotelcbr.com.au, www.diplomathotel.com.au, or www.theparklands.com.au with identical booking details.
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply if the lower rate is achieved via a currency conversion and when comparing rates both rates must have tax included or tax excluded to ensure a fair comparison. Best Rate Guarantee applied reservations are non-changeable and non-transferrable; standard hotel policies and procedures apply on arrival and for the duration of the stay. Any amendment to these bookings will forfeit and Best Rate Guarantee discount or benefit.